Work Life Balance
A Webinar on work life balance
Click this link to register and receive joining instructions for the Work Life Balance Webinar from 11.00 – 13.30 on 05 February 2022.
Highlights of the Work Life Balance Webinar
Work Life Balance
The Pandemic created a lot of mental health issues!
According to the NHS statistics, in 2021 many strategies were put in place to support people’s mental health.
As there are still a lot of uncertainties regarding the situation in the country, it is imperative that we learn some coping strategies.
The webinar will cover:
- What is Occupational Health (OH)?
2. How does it differ from Occupational Therapy (OT)?
3. Why should I know about Occupational Health?
4. What are the benefits of OH & OT?
5. Finding Balance: The 5 Rs for achieving balance.
6. Employers and employees responsibilities for health and safety at work.
7. Working from home and what you need to know about your energy bills – light, heat, water etc, insurance, building, and employment contract.
8. Remote working and suitable accommodation.
9. How to make work from home work for you.
This Webinar will benefit everyone returning to work, working from home or recovering from an illness (all private tenants, social tenants and home owners and landlords).
The webinar will have Specialists in the field of Occupational Health (OH) and Occupational Therapy (OT) to discuss amongst other things, the difference between these two fields and how we can benefit from both Occupational Health and Occupational Therapy. Most importantly, the webinar will look at issues around working from home, how to achieve and how to maintain balance.
To register for the event, click here
Hosted by the Hands of Hope Foundation, the webinar promises to be an enlightening and educative session. You wouldn’t want to miss it.
Get ready and spread the word. It’s all happening on Saturday 05 February 2022.